ADVENTURE-READY SNACK RECIPES
What do you do when temperatures are scorching, you’re bored out of your mind, and you’re missing your friends? You plan epic adventures to meet up. Then, you spend time a brief period in the kitchen preparing simple — yet delicious — cannabis-infused treats.
From Infused Puppy Chow to Protein-Packed Brownies, these snacks do not disappoint. In fact, with the following list, you’ll never again think: “I’d love to pack some infused treats, but I have no idea what is easy or quick to whip up.”
For more quick-and-easy inspiration, check out or Back to the Basics List of unbelievably easy recipes!
Summer is all about fun. So, call up your pals, take a few puffs off the Sticky Brick Junior Vaporizer and scroll through our simple 420-friendly snack recommendations below.
Need some ideas for a memory-making adventure?
Try one of these on for size:
Puppy Chow evokes memories of grade school and coveting thy neighbor’s treats. But when you’re munching on a 420-friendly version with friends, the only thought you’ll be thinking is, “Life is good!” Here's how to make this grown-up Puppy Chow recipe.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Serving Size: 6-8 Servings
6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispex Cereal
1/2 cup banana chips (optional)
3/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup herb-infused butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup of powdered sugar
1) In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
2) In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
3) Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature infused butter. Do not microwave the herbal butter.
4) Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
5) Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated. Will store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
When you’re ready to embark on your adventure, divide the puppy chow between 6-8 bags. Have fun!
Nothing compares to the summer nights spent around a campfire, passing an unbreakable silicone pipe with your pals. These Glazed Nuts are super easy to prepare the night before a camping trip.
The combination of sweet, savory, and crunchy will tantalize your taste buds. This blissful combo will have you gazing into the crackle of the campfire.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Serving Size: 8 Servings
2 1/2 Tbsp. infused coconut oil or butter
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper more to taste
1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves finely chopped or crumbled
2 cups nuts of choice (almond, cashew, pumpkin seeds, etc…)
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
2) Melt the infused butter or coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat
3) Stir in all ingredients except nuts, and stir to mix. Cook until sugar has melted, stirring constantly, about two minutes
4) Reduce heat to medium low. Stir in nut and mix and cook, stirring constantly, until the nuts are evenly coated and fragrant (about 5 minutes).
5) Spread nuts out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet to cool. Store the infused nuts in an airtight container for up to one week.
Perhaps the simplest and most well-known 420-friendly treat is Firecrackers. Wrap them individually, so whenever the mood strikes, you can create the perfect on-the-go snack.
Go crazy for a backyard bonfire and pair it with some ooey-gooey marshmellows for a S'More-like treat!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Servings: As many as you want!
Peanut Butter or Nutella
Ground, decarboxylated dry herbs
1) Spread desired amount of peanut butter or nutella onto graham cracker. Sprinkle decarbed herbs on top. Finally, add another graham cracker to make “sandwich.”
2) Enjoy and repeat.
The 10 Best 4/20 Party Recipes
2018 Summer Music Fest Guide
Back to the Basics: 12 Quick & Easy Infused Recipes
Pride Has Arrived! A Colorful Guide to the Best Pipes and Vapes
Infused Summer BBQ Recipes