BACK TO THE BASICS:
12 Quick & Easy Herbal-Infused Recipes
Extravagant 420-friendly recipes are grand. But sometimes, it isn’t feasible to turn your kitchen upside-down for the sake of a few floral snacks.
It’s times like this when you need simple, easy-to-prepare edibles that taste delicious. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered. Whether it's for a cloud-loving ladies' night or your own 420-themed party, this list has you covered.
The following 12 recipes call for minimal ingredients, taste delicious and, most importantly, feature a favored floral ingredient. So sit back, take a rip — or two — and contemplate which recipe you’ll whip up first.
12 Easy Herbal Recipes
That Take No Time At All:
1) No-Bake, So-Baked Floral Fudge
2) Flower-Powered Green Smoothie
3) 5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
4) 420-Friendly Guacamole
5) Lazy Jane Tea
7) Yummy Gummies
8) Happy Coconut-Covered Raisins
9) Chocolate & Flowers Soulmate Strawberries
10) Cinnamon & Spice Pan-Fried Banana Slices
11) Flower-Infused Ice Cream
12) Chocolate-Covered Grape Treats
Here are 12 herb-infused recipes you can prep in half an hour — or less!
#1: NO-BAKE, SO-BAKED FLORAL FUDGE
7 cups powdered sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
4 sticks infused butter (2 cups)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup peanut or almond butter
1) Melt the butter and peanut butter in a saucepan or double broiler.
2) Add vanilla extract.
3) In a large bowl, mix together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
4) Add the melted ingredients and mix well.
5) Press mixture into a flat pan; allow to cool in the fridge until firm.
#2: FLOWER-POWERED GREEN SMOOTHIE RECIPE
By following the recipe below, you can even include waxy extract into smoothies.
1 cup frozen raspberries, blueberries, or strawberries
1 cup orange juice
Large handful of spinach
2-3 dates or 1 1/2 Tbsp raw honey
2 Tbsp infused coconut oil, melted
1) Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
Serve immediately. Easy as can be!
#3: 5-MINUTE HERBAL CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE RECIPE
Craving chocolate? It takes just five minutes to make this decadent infusion.
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
4 Tbsp flour
4 Tbsp sugar
One handful of chocolate chips
1 tsp infused butter
Dash of vanilla extract
1) In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together. Transfer to a microwave-safe drinking mug.
2) Set in the microwave and cook for 3-5 minutes. Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes, then enjoy!
P.S. — Here's a High-IQ Vape to accompany you as you craft this masterpiece.
#4: 420-FRIENDLY GUACAMOLE RECIPE
This healthy and hearty snack pairs well with your favorite chips and veggies.
1/4 onion, minced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup carrots, shredded
1 lime, juiced
1-2 Tbsp infused coconut oil
Sea salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
Optional: cayenne pepperText
1) In a medium-sized bowl, mash avocado and infused coconut oil with a fork.
2) Add minced onion, diced bell pepper, shredded carrots, juice of 1 lime, and spices to taste.
3) Serve with fresh veggies or chips.
#5: LAZY JANE HERBAL TEA RECIPE
This tea is perfect for those times you want to elevate your day without putting in much work.
#6: FIRECRACKERS RECIPE
This smores-like treat will guarantee a good night. Even better news: it's incredibly easy to prepare.
2-5 Tbsp toasted flowers
Package of graham crackers
Nutella or Peanut Butter
1) Slather Nutella (or Peanut Butterspread on 1 or 2 pieces of graham cracker.
2) Top with decarboxylated dry herbs.
3) Enjoy with friends as you pass around the all-natural Marley pipe.
If you're ready to kick things up a notch, try braving a melted marshmallow layer a s'mores recipe twist!
Or get creative with your cracker type -- from playful Animals to Ritz if you're living large.
#7: YUMMY INFUSED GUMMIES RECIPE
If you don’t want to purchase expensive gummies just make your own! Herb-infused gummies pair perfectly with the high-quality Cheech and Chong companion.
1/2 cup cold water
1 large packet sugar-free jello flavor
4 envelopes gelatin
4 Tbsp infused tincture
Gummy molds (such as teddy bears or squares)
Coconut oil spray
1) Spray molds lightly; wipe with paper towel to remove excess oil.
2) In a medium-size saucepan, mix Jello flavor with 4 envelopes of gelatin; whisk. Add 1/2 cup cold water and whisk once more.
3) Bring a saucepan to a boil, then heat for 5 minutes on low.
4) Remove from heat and add 4 Tbsp of tincture; mix well.
6) Pour the concoction into molds. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to set.
7) Peel out the gummies and store in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
** Heads Up! This recipe is quick and easy to prep, but hits the spot after two weeks of settling in.
#8: HAPPY COCONUT-COVERED RAISINS
Enjoy this snack by itself, add it to salads, or include it in baked goods.
1 cup raisins
3/4 cup infused coconut oil
2 Tbsp honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1) Warm the infused coconut oil on the stove in a medium-size pot.
2) Once melted, turn down to low heat.
3) Add the vanilla and honey; whisk.
4) Heat until all ingredients are well-combined and melted.
5) Put raisins in small bowl. Remove saucepan from heat, and add to raisins.
6) Allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
7) Spread the raisins out on a wax paper-covered baking sheet.
8) Store in the fridge until cooled (about 30 minutes).
#9: FLOWERS & CHOCOLATE SOULMATE STRAWBERRIES
No one can turn down chocolate-dipped strawberries — especially when they’ve been infused with a special ingredient.
1) In a double broiler, melt the chocolate bars over low heat.
2) Meanwhile, wash strawberries and allow them to dry on a paper towel. Set aside.
3) Add 2 Tbsp infused coconut oil or butter. Whisk.
4) Dip strawberries into the chocolate then set on a tray lined with wax paper.
5) Once all of the strawberries have been dipped in chocolate, set the tray into the freezer.
#10: FLOWER-INFUSED ICE CREAM
Finish a delectable meal with some overnight ice cream and a puff from the perfect spoon.
2 1/8 cup double cream
1/4 cup infused butter
1/3 cup sugar
1) Pour the double cream into a saucepan; heat on Medium heat until it begins to simmer.
2) In a separate pan, melt 1/4 cup infused butter and 1/3 cup sugar.
3) Mash up some fruit, such as strawberries or blueberries, in a bowl.
4) Mix in the rest! Pour mixture into a large container and let freeze overnight.
5) Enjoy the next day!
#11: PAN-FRIED CINNAMON & SPICE BANANAS
This recipe will make you drool. You’ve been warned.
2 slightly overripe bananas
2 Tbsp cane sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2 Tbsp infused coconut oil
1) Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately 1/3-inch thick.
2) In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
3) Drop the 2 Tbsp infused coconut oil (or more, depending on your preference) into the pan.
4) As it melts, tile the pan side-to-side to ensure all surface areas are covered.
5) Add the banana rounds and sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top.
6) Cook for 2-3 minutes, then flip. Sprinkle on remaining cinnamon mixture.
7) Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the bananas are soft and warmed through. And enjoy!
#12: INFUSED-CHOCOLATE GRAPES
What’s a more refreshing snack than plump, juicy grapes in summer? A splash of infused-chocolate grapes, of course!
1/4 cup infused butter
4 cups grapes
1 pound milk chocolate
1) In a double broiler, melt herbal butter over a low heat; set aside.
2) Melt the chocolate in the same double broiler. As it melts, stir in the infused butter.
3) Dip each grape into the herb-infused chocolate and set on a tray covered with wax paper. Set in the fridge.
Within 10 minutes, you'll have refreshing and sweet bite-sized treats!
Most people buy overpriced munchies simply because they can make their own! These no-excuse recipes are an excellent choice for beginners and low-maintenance chefs.