On the lookout for the best glass pipes? Well, welcome to DopeBoo’s curated selection of smoking pipes!
Whether it’s a water pipe for smooth filtration, a dry hand pipe for a convenient puff, or a pipe made from silicon, you’ll only find the best pipes at DopeBoo. Our more broad pipes collection includes water pipes such as bongs, bubblers, dab rigs, and some spectacular heady glass pieces. Our hand pipes collection includes spoon pipes, sherlock glass pipes, chillums, steamrollers, and more.
What do I need to know about buying pipes?
If you’re new to the world of glass pipes, you want to make sure you consider your needs as a consumer carefully before diving headfirst into a decision.
- Think of the quality and durability of the pipe. Do you intend to share with friends or is it just for personal use?
- Are you more of a dry herb or concentrate consumer? Pipes are designed for function as well as aesthetics, so take a look at the shape and size to figure out if it’ll be better for dry, concentrate, or both.
- Get educated about materials and styles. There are some seriously cool pipes out there. From themed pipes and wood pipes, to crystal and more. if you want to keep it classic and stick to glass smoking pipes, there are still endless unique pipes available for you to try.
- Consider upkeep and maintenance. Some pieces, like spoon pipes, are easier to maintain than other pipes-- you don’t want to spend all your free time cleaning out and polishing a pipe. Glass hand pipes are smaller by nature with less nooks and crannies to deal with and dry glass pipes require less cleaning than concentrate pipes. That being said, definitely don’t miss out on the opportunity to test out some concentrates on a dab rig or bubbler.
- Zero in on percolation and filtration. Better filtration may mean a costlier pipe, but you’ll get more enjoyment out of it in the end.
Get a more in-depth look on how to buy different pipes: How to Choose a Bong in 4 Easy Steps
- How to Choose A Water Pipe in 4 Easy Steps
- A Buyer’s Guide to Hand Pipes